400 Gallon Intermediate Bulk Containers
Granger offers it’s durable Intermediate Bulk Container in 400 gallon capacities in addition to it’s 330 gallon model. The 400 Gallon Intermediate Bulk Containers is also offered in both 33 and 45 degree configurations for both liquids and solids. The hopper bottom totes are also offered with vertical or right angle discharge to suit your operations needs. When ordered in volume quantities, the rack for the IBC can be custom painted for easy identification and operations efficiencies. The heights of the racks are capable of being built to specific heights for custom solutions. Learn more about the 400 gallon intermediate bulk containers below!
400 Gallon Intermediate Bulk Container Gallery
400 Gallon Intermediate Bulk Container Features:
- 330 Gallon or 400 Gallon units available
- Bottom or Side Discharge
- Hopper bottoms available in 45° and 33°
- Four-way forkliftable or pallet jack access
- Standard 55 gallon (23″ opening) Poly lid for easy cleaning access
- Translucent walls to see product level
- 2″ Full port polypropylene bolted ball valve (bottom discharge)
- 2″ Full port polypropylene bolted ball valve w/ 2″ stainless steel street elbow (side discharge)
- Bottom supported on all 4 sides with marker plates on all sides
- Powder coated steel rack
- Custom Rack Heights available
- Custom plates for mounting pumps, motors & equipment available
- Custom rack attachments including uni-struts and more available
- Available as a Conductive Intermediate Bulk Container for static and safety concerns.
Conductive Intermediate Bulk Containers
Intermediate Bulk Containers are used in wide, growing number of industrial or material handling applications. Sometimes these uses in production or industrial settings consist of mixing solvents, chemicals, paints or even dry goods that sometimes require the tank to be manufactured from a special material which will keep from the materials from building up static or electrical charges, potentially causing damage to sensitive electrical equipment or causing issues to the materials being mixed. Because of these sensitive applications, Granger Plastics Company has provided an additional option to its intermediate bulk containers line by offering the rotationally molded IBC bottle to be molded from a very special conductive black material with conductive properties. All conductive IBCs feature a stainless steel valve in addition to the ground strap from the valve to the frame of the unit, which assist in avoiding the risk of deflagration. These special conductive intermediate bulk containers are offered in both 330 gallon and 400 gallon capacities.